When you have a large job or task to complete, there is often a piece of equipment that can help you get it done faster and with more accuracy. Here at Eagle Rentals, we have all sorts of equipment that can make short work of almost any task– big or small! If you’ve never rented with us before, here are some tips and tricks to make your first time go smoothly.
- Bring your driver’s license. If you are planning to rent with us at Eagle Rentals, we are going to need you to bring a valid driver’s license before we can rent to you.
- Don’t forget your deposit- Some tools, such as paint sprayers, might require a specialized cleaning deposit. Otherwise, first-time renters will need to bring the standard payment in form of credit or debit card.
- Call ahead with questions- We do not require you to make a reservation for your equipment at Eagle Rentals, but a call ahead with questions about what we have available can save you time and effort. Our number is (704) 872-3621.
- Plan your rentals wisely- Planning and preparation go a long way with these types of projects. Plan out your rentals and only rent them when you are ready to use them. This prevents needlessly paying for tools that you can’t use just yet.
- Use our expertise in tool selection- We aren’t trying to upsell you when we ask what project you’re working on– we want to make sure we are getting you the best tool for the job! Sometimes we can recommend tools that can get the job done better or more efficiently.
- Practice, practice, practice! We are more than happy to show you how to work your rental tools while you’re here. Practice makes perfect after all.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you have any questions about your rentals or your project, don’t be afraid to ask us! Our staff is here to answer any rental questions that you might have with experienced insight.
- Keep track of time! Some of our tools come with hourly rates that are pro-rated after a certain time. Keeping track of time will help you have a better idea of your final cost.
To learn more about first time rentals, please check our website for tips and tricks.