TD42T | Track Drive Access Platform
The TD42T TrackDrive cherry picker offers exceptional all-round performance from such a compact and low weight base, and with a 500lbs safe-working-load, plenty of capacity for tools as well.
Weight-saving design means that site-to-site transportation is more economical and the TD42T TrackDrive access platform is also more efficient, allowing it to work for longer while using less fuel.
The TD42T TrackDrive boom lift is also available with rubber-free urethane tracks. Ideal for internal or clean applications, these tracks will increase the number of locations that the TD42T TrackDrive aerial platform can work, greatly improving its utilization.
- Platform height: 42ft
- Working Outreach: 25ft
- Superb Gradeability: Will climb very steep inclines as high as 45% (24°)
- Excellent Traction: Better grip on uneven terrain
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic Controls: Simple, reliable & easy to maintain
- Weight Saving Design: Lower cost transportation & better fuel economy on site
- Non-Marking Tracks: Optional rubber-free tracks available for indoor usage
|Working Height||48ft 6in||Working Outreach||25ft|
|Platform Height||42ft||Machine Height||6ft 7in|
|Machine Length||15ft 5in||Machine Width||4ft 7in|
|Travel Speed||1.3mph||Working Width||12ft 6in|
|Min Weight||4,500lbs||Gradeability||45% (24°)|
|Safe Working Load||500lbs||Cage Size||4ft 7in x 2ft 4in|
|Power Options||Diesel – Kubota 722 – 18hp|