TD34TN | Track Drive Access Platform
The TD34TN access platform offers an impressive working envelope from a compact base with outstanding traction.
The TD34TN access platform delivers 60% gradeability with excellent traction on steep or rough terrain and will pass through a 2ft 6in opening for restricted access applications.
Weight-saving design means that site to site transportation is more economical and the TD34TN access platform is also more efficient, allowing it to work for longer while using less fuel.
Also available are rubber-free urethane tracks, the TD34TN access platform is ideal for internal or clean applications, increasing the number of locations that the TD34TN access platform can work, greatly improving its utilization.
- Platform height: 33ft 6in
- Working outreach: 20ft
- 60% (31º) Gradeability: Will climb very steep inclines
- Excellent Traction: Better grip on uneven terrain
- Weight Saving Design: Lower cost transportation & better fuel economy on site
- Non-Marking Tracks Option: Rubber-free tracks available for indoor usage
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic Controls: Simple, reliable & easy to maintain
- Variable Width Tracks: Access through 2ft 6in openings
|Working Height||40ft||Working Outreach||20ft|
|Platform Height||33ft 6in||Machine Height||6ft 3in|
|Machine Length||13ft||Machine Width||3ft 9in|
|Retracted Width||2ft 6in||Working Width||9ft 10in|
|Travel Speed||1mph||Gradeability||60% (31º)|
|Min Weight||4,080lbs||Cage Size||2ft 6in x 2ft 2in|
|Power Options||Diesel – Kubota 722 – 18hp||Safe Working Load||500lbs|