SP64 4×4 | Self Propelled Boom Lift
The SP64 4×4 boom lift combines innovative weight and space saving design with an excellent turning circle for better maneuverability on-site and lower transportation costs.
The SP64 4×4 boom lift version delivers superb traction through its unique suspension and powerful motors.
The SP64 4×4 boom lift offers exceptional outreach, whether it be up-and-over access to awkward locations or outreach to jobs below ground level.
Proportional controls deliver smooth, measured operation while platform rotation and fly-boom allow precise positioning anywhere in the SP64 4×4 boom lift’s vast working envelope.
The SP64 4×4 boom lift does it all still leaving plenty of space in the platform for tools and equipment.
- Platform height: 62ft
- Unrestricted outreach at 500lbs: 42ft
- 45% Gradeability: 4WD for rough terrain
- GVW Only 14,685lbs: Lightest in its class
- Superb Maneuverability: 13ft outside turning radius
- Unique Suspension System: Improving traction & comfort
- Swing-Out Engine Tray: Quick & easy to service
- Platform Rotation & Jib-Boom: Improved access to applications
|Working Height||68ft 6in||Working Outreach||42ft|
|Platform Height||62ft||Machine Height||7ft|
|Machine Length||22ft||Transport Length||17ft 5in|
|Machine Width||7ft 5in||Travel Speed||4.1mph|
|Gradeability||45% (24°)||Turning Radius||13ft|
|Min Weight||14,685lbs||Jib-Boom Arc||150°|
|Cage Rotation||100°||Cage Size||5ft 11in x 2ft 9in|
|Power Options||Diesel Only – Kubota 1505 (32Hp)||Safe Working Load||500lbs|